Who needs the expense when you are young and healthy, and have other priorities?
That is what most people think, until it is too late..
1. Replaces income that would be lost with the death of a wage earner;
2. Helps ensure your dependents are not burdened with significant debt when you die;
3. Means your dependents won't have to sell assets to pay outstanding bills or taxes;
4. Pays for final illness expenses, burial costs and estate taxes, as well as for a readjustment period after death, to finance a move, or to provide time for loved ones to find a job; and,
5. Is not a taxable income to your beneficiaries.
Every day, you do everything to take care of your loved ones, but when you are not here is when they need your hindsight most.
Please visit our contact us page or by answering the contact form below and spend a few minutes of your time to get informed of various aspects of Life Insurance -- one of the best gifts that you can give your beloved family members.